Thank you for visiting our site. It is our deepest desire to reach out to our Mormon community with the love and grace of Jesus Christ. No matter what your current faith is (or isn't), feel free to check out the resources below and give us feedback. Please submit questions about the LDS faith to help us reshape the direction of our Grace Works outreach web page. Or, leave contact info and we’ll get in touch. Know that only ask for a first name and an email (at minimum) and will keep our communication in the strictest confidence.
Below are stories of people coming to Christianity from Mormonism.
- www.exmormonfiles.tv – (30 minute one-on-one interviews, 175+ episodes)
- www.unveilinggrace.com – Hour-long video of eight former Mormons and how their lives changed when they encountered Jesus - starting with one being kicked off his mission with only 3 weeks left....because he embraced Jesus alone.
- www.sacredgroves.net – Mostly just videos that tell the stories of people who have left Mormonism.
- www.beyeperfect.org – Site name based on Matt 5:48 and explores how to be perfect
"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."
In-depth research (very extensive sites)
- Mit.irr.org – Institute for Religious Research
- Mrm.org – Mormonism Research Ministries
- UTLM.org – Utah Lighthouse Ministries
- WIICS.org – Western institute for intercultural studies
Videos discussions the LDS Gospel Topics essays that the LDS church has been releasing since 2013 to address potentially disturbing doctrine or history (Translation of the Book of Abraham, polygamy, black and the priesthood, etc)
Some of our basic beliefs on how to get right with God (eternal life) can be found in the following verses.
"And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."
Ephesians 2:1-10 ESV
God bless you in your spiritual journey! We'd love to be of assistance in any way we can along the way.
The Grace Works team