- Pray the Lord would intervene and heal my marriage. Pray that He would knit our hearts together, and that we would not be swayed by outside voices.
- Pray for my daughter. She is battling a severe eating disorder. Please pray that her mind would be transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit. Pray the root of the disorder would come to the surface, and that she would see Christ as her strength, hope, and identity.
- Please pray for my family. My son has been sick off and on for the last couple weeks causing me to miss multiple days of work. Please pray for his healing, that my husband and I would be protected from illness, and that as we seek the Lord’s will concerning some potential changes, His voice would be clear.
- Please pray for Les. He continues to battle cancer and is weekly fatigued by chemotherapy. Please pray the Lord would use this as a turning point in Les’s walk with Christ, and that his family would be drawn closer to the Lord.
- Pray that I would be a Godly example to my children. Please also pray that my ex-wife would come to know Jesus as her Savior.
- Please continue to pray for God’s timing in going to visit my dad in Jerome.
- Pray for Steven as he battles an addiction to drugs. Praise the Lord that he is home and no longer on the streets. Please pray that he would be freed from his addiction, and find his hope in Christ.