- Please pray that the Lord would help me balance my schedule. Pray that I would be able to spend more time with my daughter. My desire is to be more devoted to Christ, and a better steward with the finances the Lord has blessed me with.
- Please pray that I would have a love for others that is a reflection of the love the Lord has for me. Pray that I would not be quick to judge or let my temper get the best of me.
- My son, Payton, was just deployed to Afghanistan and will be there for nine months. Please pray for his protection, and that God will reveal Himself to my son.
- Praise the Lord that my friends and I were protected from a terrible car accident yesterday.
- Please pay for my husband, Ron. Thursday, May 10, he will be having brain surgery to remove a tumor. Please pray the Lord would guide the surgeons’ hands, and that the Lord would give us peace that surpasses understanding. Please pray for healing.
- Praise the Lord for family and friends. Please pray that God would heal my son’s life and my body.
- Pray for Cayla to find strength in the Lord to remove her and her son from the situation they are in. Please pray that the Lord would protect them, and draw them closer to Himself.