- Please pray for Stephanie. Her roommates have not paid their portion of the rent and she is struggling financially. Please pray the Lord would provide, and that she would give any cares or worries to Him. Pray that the stress of the situation would not affect her heart murmur.
- Pray that the Bible study at my school will grow even bigger next year.
- Pray that I would be bold in proclaiming the Gospel.
- Please pray for Mike as his health is failing. Pray for his salvation, and that he would not turn from the Lord.
- As I continue to struggle with anxiety, please pray the Lord would fill me with His Spirit and remove any thoughts that are not of Him. Pray that I would seek Him daily in prayer and in the Word.
- Please pray for a woman whose children have been removed from her care. Please pray the Lord would bring comfort to all, and that she would seek His will for her family during this difficult time. Pray that in His perfect timing they may all be reunited.
- Pray for Becca and her mother, Bonnie. Bonnie has recently been diagnosed with nodules on her brain stem, and doctors are testing to determine if they are cancerous. Becca lost her father last year to brain cancer, and is experiencing a lot of emotional distress. Please pray the Lord would give them each strength and peace during this time of uncertainty. Pray the Lord would give the doctors wisdom, and that as The Great Physician, He would bring healing.