Pastoral Oversight: Tucker Maile
Leadership: Jenessa Hansen, Cody Toussau, Martin Taylor
Staff and Volunteers: 25
- Continue to pray for the financial success of the District. We have made several changes and improvements and are honing in on our processes, but we still are not at 100%. Praise God for the projects that He put on our hearts to do, and just how greatly they have helped us be better stewards. Pray for the means to finish the rest of the projects we seek to complete.
- Pray for Scott and Kate as they lead the Red Letter remodel, as well as start up another District at the Red Letter. Pray for unity among the District Downtown and the District that will soon be in the Red Letter. Pray for the leaders and the volunteers to be like-minded, and that they could unite in Christ’s love to offer equal service and products at both locations.
- Pray for our volunteers.
- Pray for laborers for the harvest field at the District. Pray for more people who are willing to serve at the District so that those who currently serve would have someone to share the burden with.
- Pray for continued progress on perfecting the details within the District. The success of the place is tied to the details, and we lack perfection in the majority of the details. Pray for peoples’ hearts to break for the District, and that they own the work so as to affect the details.
- Continue to pray for the weekend events. Pray that many would come and hear the good news. Pray for weekday core groups. Pray that the leaders would be filled with the Holy Spirit and that many would have it on their hearts to attend.
- Pray for Tyler and Liz as they continue to labor diligently at the District. Pray for them to yield their work to the Lord and take up His strength to do it unto Him. Pray that they would be filled with the joy that comes from service and in blessing others. Pray for their hearts to be broken for the customers as well as the volunteers. Pray for gifts of administration so that they could organize the volunteers and all the things to do effectively. Pray for gifts of teaching so that they could effectively teach volunteers to be baristas and also raise them up as disciples.