- Pray for an old man who is alone, getting so he can’t walk, and now losing his sight. He can’t drive anymore. Pray that the Lord would provide him with an electric wheelchair. Please pray for my son and his wife that they come to the Lord.
- Pray for the Lord to soften my heart, provide for all my needs, open doors, and give me wisdom and guidance.
- Please pray for Shawn. He needs the Lord to give him some peace. He feels his life is overwhelming and tried to take his life with drugs and alcohol.
- Pray for my wife in prison. She needs strength for when she gets out so we can get our daughter out of the state’s care. Pray for my three other kids in California to bring them home. Keep me strong to get through this.
- I recently have been struggling with what the Lord has planned for me. I pray all the time and try to be silent and just listen, but feel like I am not being heard. I feel lost, off track and alone. Please pray for me that I may see what I’m supposed to be doing and where I am supposed to go.
- Pray for Rosie as she deals with her cancer. The Doctors have given up and won’t be giving any more treatments.
- Please pray for me, my house is going into short sale soon. Bless my son. Heal Evelyn’s body. Pray for concentration and wisdom as I take a test on Thursday.