- Praise the Lord that Michele continues to respond positively to chemotherapy! The tumor continues to shrink and the oncologist is very happy with what she sees. This experience has certainly deepened our knowledge of Him and how He uses this season to expand our personal ministries to others in need of Him.
- Please pray for a family whose son has just gotten out of prison. His wife is in prison for 3 years. He now has custody of their 18-month old daughter. He and his daughter are staying with his parents, and are facing a lot of harassment from his wife’s family. Pray the Lord would intervene, and protect the 18-month old girl. Pray that the son will find courage in Christ to stand up for his family and take care of his wife.
- Please pray for Carolyn. She is newly widowed and feeling a lot of anxiety from her son.
- Pray for Moana. She had a mastectomy a month ago and is feeling very discouraged. She also has arthritis in her foot, hands, wrist, and ribs. She is constantly in pain, and I do not know how to encourage her. Pray that our Savior Jesus Christ would lift her up and take away her pain. Pray the Lord would give me wisdom, compassion, and faith that she can be healed inside and out from devastating arthritis.
- Pray for my mother Joyce. She is awaiting the results from a medical test. Pray that the results would come back negative, and that the Lord would give her peace while she waits. Pray that God would help ease her pain.
- Please pray for the men and women who serve our great country in the various military branches. Pray the Lord would protect them and their families, and that they would be blessed for the sacrifices they make on a daily basis.