Staff Oversight: Lauren Phillips
Administrative Assistant: Anna Moreno
Chris and Faith Anderson
- Praise the Lord we had wonderful weather, and safety in our journey for the missions trip to Mangalia, Romania. We were able to help five desperate families with some basic food and household necessities while praying and sharing the Gospel with them. We also played soccer and other games, shared Bible stories, painted faces, and spent time praying for over forty children who lived among some abandoned buildings just outside of Mangalia. We are in the process of planning another trip in the following weeks. Please pray that the Lord would soften hearts and open doors to further minister to these precious people.
Calvary Chapel Bistritia, Brian and Cynthia Fouts
- Prayer for divine appointments for all of us in the church, and that God would direct us supernaturally to those who he is drawing to Himself.
- Pray for a Calvary Chapel to be planted in every one of the 20 cities over 100,000 in populations in Romania, and that God would pour out his Spirit upon this country.
Amanda and Nicu Popescu
- The Lord has opened up many conversations with the family center (abandoned foster) children that have led to discussions about living a life for Jesus, relationships with others and God answering prayers. Please pray for us to have God's wisdom and knowledge in answering their questions. As we invite them into our home for visits and slumber parties, pray that the Lord will give opportunities for teaching of the Gospel and for prayer.
Seeds of Hope
- Praise the Lord for opportunities to teach the Gospel in the village of Slatinita. The Lord has moved on the hearts of the teen girls to continue with meeting during the summer. Many of these girls are from poor families and they struggle with many things including loneliness, daily provisions for their families, relationships, drugs and cutting themselves. Please pray for us to have wisdom and knowledge of how to address needs Biblically, and disciple the girls. Pray that they would be free from the bondage of Satan, and live daily in their freedom in Christ.