Staff Oversight: Lauren Phillips
Administrative Assistant: Anna Moreno
Seeds of Hope
- Praise God for bringing teams from Hungary and Spain to share the Gospel in the village of Pintic! One young girl said she had never heard of Jesus and did not know that He is the Son of God. She is coming regularly now to our weekly outreach activities.
- Praise the Lord for continued opportunities to work in the villages during the summer. We have many new children coming and are pleased to be sharing the Gospel and teaching them Bible songs. Please pray for hungry hearts for God, and for Faith and Amanda to be able to communicate God's Word more effectively in Romanian.
- Praise God that our first introduction to Pintic's Orthodox priest went well!! We have experienced resistance from him starting 2 years ago when we began working at the school. He had previously run a Baptist group out of town and does not want outsiders preaching. He was visiting the area where we had activities and applauded the gypsy children learning about Jesus saying that they were ''very bad kids.'' Thank you Jesus for an open door to share the Gospel!
- Please pray for our village kids as they go to work in the mountains this summer picking berries and mushrooms to sell for family income. Pray for God's provision, an abundance of produce, and for safety.
- Praise God that the Seed of Hope Ministry has been able to provide all the school supplies (for all of the students) in an extremely poor village school in Pintic for the past 2 years. Please pray for the Lord's provision for the 2012-2013 school year.
Nicu & Amanda Popescu
- Praise the Lord for opportunities to work together to serve the children this summer. Please pray for more opportunities to serve and have positive interactions with the kids and their parents.
Please pray for us to have the Lord's wisdom and direction with ministry. We want to have more of God's heart and to grow together in prayer and the Word.
- Praise God for fruitful conversations with the teenage children in recent weeks. The Lord has been encouraging them to seek His heart, to know His Word, and to obey Him and their parents. Please pray for more opportunities for encouragement, discipleship and prayer.
- Praise the Lord for increased friendships and discussions about God between the girls in the ballet class that Amanda teaches. Pray that the Lord will minister to the hearts of the children during the summer break and teach them through the Holy Spirit. Pray that they will share the Gospel with their families, and that more children will attend class in the fall.
- Please pray for divine appointments with neighbors, acquaintances, and new friends as we seek to share the Lord and build them up in the Word.