- Pray the Lord would bless Rod’s business projects to move forward. Pray that they would bear great fruit. Pray God would bless our marriage while we raise our grandson. Pray that God would place a hedge of thorns around our children, and that they would hate the ways of the world.
- Pray that my dad and brother would know Jesus personally.
- Judge will be sending me a judgment on my appeal on an unemployment case. Please pray the result would be in my favor.
- Pray for Joel. Pray the Lord would put a double hedge of protection around him while he travels to Texas for a job. Pray for protection while on the job site. Draw him into a closer walk.
- Please pray for Mike and Jackie. Mike is undergoing electroshock therapy. Please pray the Lord would reach into his life and transform his mind. Pray the Lord would give his wife strength and wisdom in how best to encourage and care for him.
- Please pray for Stephanie. Her mom, Joanie, was recently diagnosed with liver cancer, the same disease her father passed away from. Please pray the Lord would cover both Stephanie and Joanie with peace. They are both very scared. Pray that through this crisis of health, they would lean into the Lord. Pray that Joanie would be healed.
- Lisa is currently in the hospital with complications from Sickle Cell Anemia. Please pray for her healing.
- Pray for a woman who has had her accounts frozen by the State for back taxes. She is unable to pay rent and will be evicted if she cannot pay. Please pray the Lord would intervene and that she would trust in God’s provision and timing.
- Please pray for direction in Brody’s life.