- Pray for my son who needs surgery on both of his knees. Pray he would be able to undergo the operation. He has type 2 diabetes and is overweight. Pray the Lord would bless the surgeon’s hands.
- My wife Moana recently had surgery for breast cancer. She has faced numerous health issues already. Please pray the Lord would heal her, and that she would not need to undergo chemo or radiation.
- Please pray for my daughter and I. She is 6 months old and in foster care. She was born in prison, and her mother is still incarcerated. The courts have agreed to give me custody, but I need to find a safe environment for us to live. Please pray the Lord would provide.
- Praise the Lord that my sister has been healed of cancer! Doctors cannot explain the healing. Pray that many would turn to Christ and that God would be given the glory!!
- Please pray for Ryan. He has begun to search for answers to who God is. Please pray that during this time the Lord would reveal Himself, and that Ryan would respond. Pray God would use those around him who know the Lord to point him to Christ.
- Pray for a very difficult custody case. The father of my grandson was granted visitation for a few days, after a period of no visitation resulting from an abuse case. My grandson is very afraid to be left with his father. His father is now trying to obtain regular visitation that could possibly result in he and his mother having to move back. Please pray the Lord intervene, that God would protect this child, and that He would move on the hearts of the court and his father’s family to do what is best for my grandson. Pray that God would give us all peace.
- Please pray for Dylan who is suffering from a viral skin infection. All medical treatments have thus far failed to treat it, and he is a very self-conscious little boy. Pray for his healing.
- Please pray that my boyfriend would find strength to quit using tobacco. I have been told in past relationships that they would quit a particular habit, but that was not the case. Please pray that those past hurts would not bleed into this relationship, and that I would be able to support him in his recovery.