- Please pray for my husband's grandfather. He has been battling cancer and has to have surgery to have his bladder removed. Please pray for him, his sweet wife, and their family.
- Please pray the Lord would give me wisdom in how to fix my finances. It seems like the more I try and dig myself out of this financial hole, the worse the problem gets. Pray the Lord would show me what He would have me do.
- My dad was diagnosed as terminal with congestive heart failure a few months ago and they now think that things are starting to shut down already. He's sleeping all the time now and has no strength left. Pray that my dad goes peacefully and that my mom is given the strength to face life without him, as they been married over 50 years.
- Please pray for my daughter, Justine. She was diagnosed with Epilepsy in 2010, and has been struggling ever since. She does not seem to be accepting of her diagnosis and her anger and fear continues to grow. Please pray the Lord would comfort her, and that she would find the right medication that would give her independence.
- Please pray that I would be able to find a job to support my family.
- My husband and I have been presented with a very exciting opportunity for our first home. Please pray that we would seek the Lord’s will, and that He would give us confirmation if this is what He has for us. We are anxious to move out, but do not want to run ahead of the Lord or make a decision outside of His provision and will.
- Please pray the Lord would give me confirmation if I am supposed to join my mom in a home business. This is the first time I have heard her so passionate and motivated in a very long time. I want to support her, but I am not sure if the Lord would have me working alongside her.
- Please pray for my family as we spend a week’s vacation with my husband’s family. Pray our time together would be blessed. Pray that my husband and I would use this opportunity to be an extension of God’s love, and that I would not allow past hurts affect my interaction with them.