- Please pray for a young mom who just got out of a women’s shelter. She doesn’t have custody of her two young children. Please pray for protection for the kids. She got a job, and is asking for favor is getting custody of the kids.
- Please continue prayers for my fiancée as his sentencing approaches. Pray for open mindedness about the outcome. Also, if it is God’s will, if he does get out, pray for grace as he adjusts to new boundaries in my life. I also will need much strength to keep my boundaries and keep myself healthy. Pray for willingness and determination to never compromise the truth God has revealed to me.
- Thank You Lord for sparing the lives of my grandfather and mother and I lift their health issues to You. Please pray for My friend and my aunt for comfort and healing. Also pray for my friend Mike and his wife, for the Lord’s will regarding his recovery.
- Pray for Charity and that she continues to feel better. She has been a big help to Dorothy during her hospitalization.
- Pray that God will bless and place His hands on my loved ones and help them in their times of need.
- Pray for me that I can be a truly honest person to my friends and be a true friend and try not to hurt people.