- Please pray for my son and his wife. My son was raised as a believer until he met his wife who is an atheist. Please pray that the Lord speaks to my son’s heart. They have two babies and are not teaching them about God.
- My husband filed for divorce. He’s in Wyoming so I need to find more to support my 2 young kids. He’s abusive, but I have no proof and I’m afraid he’ll hurt the kids if he gets visitation. I have tons of decisions and huge life changes and I need prayer for safety, decision-making, peace and support.
- Son with illness. Need prayer.
- Please help my med change to go ok. I feel bad. Please help me to trust in God more. Help me to follow the Bible. Prayers and peace. Help my dad to be able to handle increased hours at work. Please help my husband to be less tired. Praise the Lord my mom is doing well.
- Lord, be with my family as we are struggling. Be with Jonalee and her heart and grant her peace and gift her with understanding. Be with Jazmyn and protect her. Bring us a miracle that we may see her again and soon. Guide Larin to the right path and bring him wisdom and understanding. Guide and direct our paths. Be ever present in Tiff and Matt’s lives. Be with John and his heart. Guide his steps and bring him the happiness that he’s too scared to go for. Increase my faith and patience in trying times. Pray for Cathy and Cody that they grow in love and friendship and bring each other peace. Be with my mom and her worry and heart. Let all know that I love them. Make me available to help others. Guide and direct. Be with dad. Give mental, spiritual and physical strength to do what he needs.
- Pray for my brother Earl. He turns 39 on August 5. My heart breaks for him. Since he was 19, he has been in prison 2 times and is currently in Canyon County jail and will be going back to prison. He believes in Wicca. I have begged him to please come back to God. I know he has done what he has done and needs to go to prison, but I’m heartbroken at how lost he is. I beg the Holy Spirit to help him find Jesus. I wish his soul and heart could find peace. I can’t imagine the life he has lived.