- Please pray for Mike, for God to clear away all darkness from his dear soul and that he, once again, sees his Master's light.
- Please pray for David. He lost his father and close uncle both from cancer in the span of two months. During that time his wife of 8 years left him for another man. He and his wife are both believers, but she is unwilling to leave this new man and reconcile. He has filed for divorce and is seeing a psychiatrist and taking medication. He is praying for reconciliation if his wife will repent, but is waiting on the Lord for direction. At this point he feels the Lord is not with him because of the silence. Pray for Him to wait on the Lord’s timing and trust in God’s best for his life. Pray that the Lord would make His presence known to David in a very real way.
- Pray for Carey to come out of his deep depression and know that not all people in his life are here to hurt and use him.
- Pray for Stevie to find the Lord and learn to be honest with the people who really care about and love him.
- Pray for Amy to be able to find an apartment and a job, so she can come back to Boise.
- Pray for sufficient funds for the Scotland trip.
- Please pray for my grandson Damien to receive humility in his family and school situations.