Staff Oversight: Lauren Phillips
Administrative Assistant: Anna Moreno
- Praise God for Justin’s visit this last weekend. He came back to do a wedding on Saturday and taught for the last time on Sunday, a message on faith, and how to walk in it. Papers were signed, hands were laid on, and the church has been fully handed over.
- Please pray for our faith, as we enter this new season. Pray that we might by faith enter into this promised land God has for us.
- Please pray for the new season beginning in our Sunday school classes. We are moving to four different classes for kids. Please pray for enough teachers and good Biblical curriculum.
- Please pray for the upcoming English Clubs for the elementary students, the Fusion music ministry, and Youth group for the teenagers.
- Praise God for the six teenagers who got saved this summer and have been successfully plugged in! Please pray that they will progress from being believers to being disciples
- Please pray as Nick Vujicic, an evangelist with no arms and legs, returns this year to share the Gospel through his life-story once again in Slovenia. Also pray for our participation in the Gospel Choir of 150, who will be welcoming him!
- Praise God for the Calvary Chapel Conference in Austria! We were built up with great and inspiring messages from Brian Broderson and our professor from college, Mark Walsh.
- Please pray for the monthly study for married couples beginning this September.
- Please pray for protection from spiritual warfare, which is hitting hard, from our child nearly drowning to our house almost burning down.