To encourage women to grow in the knowledge of Jesus Christ and His Word through involvement in small groups and fellowship with other believers.
All women's Bible studies are offered as part of our CORE Small Groups ministry. View all available Women's small groups
- Healed & Set Free Classes - Discover freedom from a painful past and lingering hurts from rejection, sexual abuse, bitterness, divorce, anger, physical abuse, and depression. These classes are offered through Calvary's CORE Small Groups ministry.
- One-on-One Discipleship - Meet individually with a mature believer to deepen your relationship with the Lord.
- New Hope - Serving women who have been affected by abuse.
- Embrace Life - Counseling and education in a confidential setting for women who are considering or have had an abortion.
- Transforming Vision Retreats - Time set aside for those struggling with barriers to their spiritual growth.
- - Mothers of Preschoolers meets twice a month during the school year to provide moms with encouragement. Currently meeting the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month through May 10.
- - MOMSnext is a ministry for all mothers of school-age kids to come, just as they are, to experience authentic community, personal growth, practical help and spiritual hope. MOMSnext will encourage, equip and develop moms in the next phase of mothering. We meet twice a month in a variety of settings. Check out our blog for dates and more information, http://momsnext.blogspot.com or call Stephanie at 208-860-8020. Currently meeting the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month through May 13.
- Summer Dinner
- Fall Retreat
- Christmas Dessert Social